Set of orthopedic mats - 3D Addition
Catalog number: MFK-022-1
The 3D extended set serves as an extension of the basic sets. It includes a sophisticated set of soft and hard balance floors.
The 3D processing makes this floor a full-fledged balancing orthopedic toy, with which you will strengthen not only the feet, ankles, knees, and hips but, above all, the deep muscles and deep stabilization system of the spine, which is essential for proper posture and healthy development The various surfaces of the 3D floors will circulate the trained area of the legs for maximum results.
Not for sale anymore.
Combination not found.
- Brand Muffik
- Material Softened PVC
- Dimensions 29,79 × 29,79 cm
• Strengthens the feet, ankles, knees, and the core
• Suitable for rehabilitation of valgus ankles
• Strengthening the deep stabilization system of the spine
• Varied surface important for proper vault formation
• Rehabilitation (PEC)
• Eliminates in-toeing
• Eliminates tiptoeing
• Regeneration of tired feet
• Maximum blood circulation
• Reflex massage
• Acupuncture massage
• Prevention and rehabilitation of flat arches
• Venous gymnastics to prevent varicose veins and thrombosis in adults
Includes (5 pcs):
2x Twister firm
1x Coast soft
1x Logs firm
1x Hedgehog firm
We have put together the sets in cooperation with physiotherapists and have discounted the price compared to individual pieces.
What do physiotherapists say? ‘Little is needed to bring your feet to life. Use them. Use them as they were designed (barefoot) and on the terrain originally intended for them (natural surfaces). Diversity is welcome, as well as walking on stones, grass, forest path.’ That’s what our set offers.
Material: flexible PVC - tested according to EU standard EN 71-1:2014 + A1:2018 and EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014 and EN 71-3:2019-08